We were running late as usual... Brandon was frustrated because he couldnt find his belt or tie his tie & I was ready to cry because I just wanted the morning to run so smooth. We only ended up being 5 minutes late and The Patriarch was busy at the moment anyways! I am not going to share much about the whole thing except that it was one of the most amazing feelings and was such a perfect moment for both Brandon & I. It made me realize quite a few things like, How much I truly Love Brandon & how supportive he is as me as a person a mother and as a member of this Church. I was so emotional I didnt think I would stop crying. It also made me realize and understand my selfworth So much better. & last but not least it made me so so Grateful to be a member of the Church & all the blessings I have recieved through out my life. Going through all of the hard & painful times wanting a drink or something I shouldnt & Couldnt have was so worth it to be able to sit in that room on Saturday. It gave me so much more inspiration and desire to be a better person and wife and mother. When it was over I decide to go over to the Temple & said goodbye to my wonderful Husband who was off to work on some airplanes until late that night. After the Temple I went home and had a nap & then Hayden came home and we didnt do too much that day. I didnt have to go to work because the lady I work for was sick and so I played with Hayden and then we went to bed around 9:30. Which I am so happy thats when we fell asleep because the time went ahead and we lost an hour of sleep PLUS Hayden was up at 6:30 which really felt like 5:30 and Brandon was on his way back to the airport for 7AM. Somehow I had enough energy to get up with Hayden & start our day. He had a big breakfast & I showered & rushed out the door trying to hook up his carseat in Grandad's (brandons dad) massive truck. Not so fun when your wearing a skirt. The two of us head into church & It was probably one of the hardest meetings I have had so far. Normally Hayden is so well behaved but as soon as we got in he was crying because he saw the basketball in the gym and was mad at mommy for not letting him take it in. The rest of Sacrament went pretty much the same for the whole hour. In & out in & out. He is just getting to that age I guess and I think I only found it hard because I was alone. I really don't know how single mothers do it because I was almost in tears by the end of it mostly because I was ehausted from being up at 6:30 AND lost an hour of sleep. I know there will be lots more Sundays like today I just need to be better prepared.
After Church we came home & had lunch & a nap.Brandon came home at about four and then we got ready to go to Misner's Home for dinner. Oh my goodness Amber can cook ! The meal was delicious and seeing all of the kids playing was entertaining especially when they argued over all the different toys! The Rodriguez's & the Glanfields were there as well so it was lots of fun! I know Hayden loved being around so many different kids.
So that was my weekend in a large nutshell and I'm hoping I'll have time to finishing posting past stuff I wanted to share I just cant seem to find the time right now with everthing as busy as it is.
| Hayden Just starting to fall asleep After Church |
So great to see you doing a blog. They are great places to record memories and to even let off some steam sometimes.
ReplyDeleteIt makes me sad to read in this post how you were alone in sacrament. I know things aren't easy for you right now and that you have had some strain with your parents. I don't know details and don't need to but they love you and your little family. I know they are more then willing to help you at church and other times but sometimes in life you have to set differences aside and work things out. Life is too short to have strained relationships and you want that little boy growing up with the LOVE of all of his family.......trust me.....you don't want regrets one day......you never know when things will happen.
You are making great strides in life as a person and as a mother. Hang in there through the tough times. Life is never meant to be easy......but it's worth it to make it though the tough times.