LIVE.LAUGH.LOVE.



Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Life goes on....

 I feel like there's a lot more to explain than I thought! I wanted to just write just whatever is going on during the day and such but before I do that I think theres a lot more to share because there are two very important people in my life that I wouldnt be here if it wasn't for them. One of them being my Husband and the other my wonderful Son. They havegiven me more than I could ever ask for and I love every minute I have with both of them!
 I suppose I should start with Brandon :) Oh my sweetpea ( I know, mushy!) but we're just that kind of couple and it doesn't bother me one bit. All the little things are what count. In my opinion anyways. As I mentioned before Brandon was a big help pulling me out of  the dark period of my life. I can honestly say I knew he was different from the moment I really looked at him. What I mean by really looked at him is, He and I went to the same highschool and he was dating someone else and besides the fact that I was starting highschool and he was graduating highschool I never really seen him in school. So ya I had looked at him before but it was from a great distance and he was just another highschool guy walking with the crowd.
Brandon hung around the same circles as I did and it was only a matter of time before we would be standing in front of eachother just knowing. There is so much that happened so I will keep this short and sweet!
I was CRAZY about him instantly. How couldnt I fall for his dark eyes and and that genuine kindness that is firm inside of him. It took 3 months of me chasing and I knew that as long as I showed him the real me and was honest and giving this would work out. I just didnt want anything else. There was something so special about him and I wanted to be apart of that specialness ( is that even a word?) Anyways I wanted to be the special person in his heart and eventually he let his guard down. Boy was it worth the three and half month wait to hear those 3 precious words and to know it was for real! I was only bummed out because it was the night before I flew to Ontario that he told me he loved me and I was going to be gone for over a month!
So the rest of the story goes on that  we continued to be the mushy lovebirds all the single people hate and just fell more and more in love. A year passed and we were still dumb in love and along came April .....
Yes it was raining and it felt like something right off of a tv drama. I was stunned, sitting in my friend's car. Stunned & sobbing, Staring at 2 little pink lines on 1 little stick. I was afraid. I was nervous. I was anxious and yea I was seriously scared. The first thing my wonderful future husband said to me was "It's gonna be okay" He didnt hang up, he didnt get angry and he certainly didn't run. He has been the most supportive person in my whole life. In a moment where I needed him the most he was simply, there. And he has stood by my side ever since. There is a whole lot more to this part of my story but it is so so long and dramatic I will save those juicy parts for a book I may one day write......
So Hayden hmmm I think I will write about Hayden after I post about the pregnancy! It was such an amazing part of my life that I tottally need to write about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment