Brandons & Savannah`s Pregnancy Step by Step....
First Trimester
-First Response 5 days earlier told me the news. [Wed.05.06.09]
-Me calling Brandon in the pouring rain crying so hard I could barely talk told Brandon.
-Brandon & I in Kathies living room told Grant & Kathie.
-Brandon & I in my parent`s living room after a very long, long, LONG season finale of 24 told my parents.
Three Days later after high emotions in the air I was living with a close friend and trying to finish the last two months of school. I was suppose to move in with Brandon as soon as I had a job because I was alone and he was the only one that could help me. I still moved in before finding a job because I ended up spending most of my time with him anyways. I was very emotional & it didnt take long for "morning" sickness to kick in although my stomach didnt seem to care whether it was morning noon or night. I didnt want to do anything. I was depressed from living on my own with no money and I was fearful of failing my last year of highschool. Lets say I had a handful of less friendly girls I didnt "mesh" with which resulted in a screaming match,bruised hand & few hours in the office. The school thought it would be best I finished my work at home so I wouldn't have uneccesary stress on myself or the baby. Luckily I had amazing helpful teachers that did as much as they could to make sure I passed which even meant passing Biology with an embarrassing 50. Which regardless, I am grateful for because it made sure there was an Auburn Drive Highschool Diploma with SAVANNAH FRASER on it. There was no WAYY I wasnt gonna pass highschool with only less than 2 months left.


-Followed a Family tradition and got a job at Dq ...
-Spent many days at the beach and doctors appointments
-Quit Dq after a few weeks
-Went to New Harbour with Brandon, His mom & Jonathan to a Cousins wedding
-Found out the sex of the baby
-Found out the sex of the baby
UC BABY
![]() |
| My Little Robbie Hayden |
![]() |
| 20 Weeks. Day of UC Baby Ultrasound. |
It's A Boy!
3rd Trimester -Brandons gets a job at Home Depot after quitting his carpentry job..
-I turn 18 :)
-I turn 18 :)
-We find a new apartment
-We move
-Baby Shower
-Preparing for Christmas & Labour
-Preparing for Christmas & Labour
![]() |
| two of my favorite girls |
![]() |
| My Favorite Man |
![]() |
| The boys |

![]() |
| BABY SHOWER. |

![]() |
| Fun Times! |

![]() |
Cutting the Cake.![]() ![]() |
![]() |
| I Do NOT Like the color purple even though people try to convince me it is a good color however I didnt mind this shirt :) |
![]() |
| It took a long time for me to get a good size baby bump! |
![]() |
| Along with Big Boobs & stretch marks.... hahaha |
![]() |
| And when it came, It CAME! |


![]() |
| Four days Before My Little man was born :) |
| Here We go! |
| The Calm Before The Storm (For Those Who dont know, I had an emergency C-Section! Was the scariest moment of my life...) |
| Our Miracle |
| Robbie Hayden Webber 6 pounds 1 ounce Monday December 21 2009 11:10 Pm |
| Mommy's Little Nugget |
| Daddy's Pride & Joy |
I know This was a Longggg post ! But a lot happens in the run of a pregnancy! Hope you enjoyed this special part of my life :)
















He is a cutie.
ReplyDelete