The Beginning
So i guess HIGHSCHOOL is where it all began. or maybe it was before that? All I know is that I am here now for diferent reasons and because of different people. Even though highschool is full people and over 1200 were in mine to be exact, it sure can be a lonely place.
No matter how much I surrounded myself with friends, projects,parties,attention and all the other things that go along with craziness of highschool it was not enough to make me happy or feel complete. My first year in 2006 was amazing I loved almost every minute of it and couldnt wait for the next year to begin once that summer was over.
But grade eleven was, well lets just say it was a trial and a half.
Long story short, I left home and found myself falling in big fat hole unhappiness that I thought was making me happy.
Then the Love of my life came along(Brandon) and helped pull me out. I started to realize how much i missed my family and that I should be at home with them. The rest of the year at home was still hard for both my family and I but as another summer was coming to an end i was determined to do well in school and try to work harder. I passed the first semester with Honors for the first time! the second semester of grade 12 began and I was off to a good start. I later learned in April that i was 4 weeks pregnant.
Leaving the school washroom in tears, I realized this would be the beginning of the rest of my Life.



No comments:
Post a Comment